Get Found. Convert Leads.
Websites that Work.
Websites that Work.
Web Design & Development
Your business requires a unique online presence to showcase your products and services while separating you from the competition. Your website needs to serve as the foundational work-horse for all of your marketing efforts. Many times your web design is the first thing a prospect may see about your company. What does your website and overall web design say about you? Are people finding you easily online? If not, they're going to your competition.
From website redesigns to e-commerce stores or single landing pages - our mobile-responsive websites are optimized for increased visibility while engaging your visitors with a great user-experience resulting in higher conversions (e.g. more customers buying product, filling out contact forms or calling you).
Our team works closely with you to understand your business, who your customers are, what sets you apart from your competitors - to align these and other strategic objectives into the development of your website. This approach helps ensure success with the delivery of your new website.
Web Design Process
Phase 1 Deliverables:
- Information Architecture (I.A.) / Site Map
- Keyword Research - primary, secondary, LSI & long-tail keywords
Phase 2 Deliverables:
- Web page copywriting drafts ready for revisions with client
- Onsite Photography
- Onsite Videography
Phase 3 Deliverables:
- Design comps (home page & inner page layouts)
Phase 4 Deliverables:
- Live link to 616MG Dev Server
We use the latest in all 'White-hat' / organic Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques (content and source code) to improve your website's position in search engine rankings and index all content properly in an optimized state providing Google more relevancy and trust for your brand online.
- Deliverables include but not limited to the following:
- Competitor Analysis / SERP Audit (what’s currently hurting you vs what Google favors)
- Content Audit, Duplicate Content Check, Keyword Density, Gap Analysis & Content Optimization
- Meta Data Optimization – Meta tags, Title Tag, Header Tag hierarchy, Alt Tags/Image optimization, Hyperlink optimization, rich snippets & schema markup.
- Robots.txt Creation
- Google Analytics & Search Console (formerly Webmaster Tools) Verification
- HTML & XML Sitemap Creation
- Internal Link Structuring optimization to maximize link value
- SEO Friendly URLs / URL Rewriting & 301 Redirects
- Website Speed Optimization & Crawl Error Resolution
Phase 7 Deliverables:
- Completed and deployed website
- WordPress CMS Training
- Google Analytics integration (advanced option with conversion tracking for goals and events available), Google Search Console integration, Keyword Performance Tracking Setup available in select web plans.
- Monitor website analytics for performance changes. Measurable and actionable insights provided to client on an ongoing basis to show value in our performed services.
- Access to 616MG Support System
- Visit http://support.616mg.com or email [email protected]
- Call (888) 932-8318 or (616) 965-6972 opt 2
- Website Performance Review with Account Manager (annual, quarterly, or month depending on selected Web Care Plan)
- Managing WordPress & plugin updates (performing QA in a staging environment for proper testing of all functionality prior updating in the production environment as well as all other plugins to properly maintain functionality and security).
How is 616 Marketing Group Web Design Different?
We offer a full-circle digital partnership in web design and digital marketing guidance, collaboration, and execution of effective web design and digital marketing solutions to promote your business and increase sales.
We want to help businesses in West Michigan take advantage of what the web has to offer. We don’t want to deliver just a pretty website that is set-it-forget-it. When you’re competing for business you can’t afford to leave it at that. We first seek to understand – that is, your business, your service offerings, your customer, your competitors, inventory challenges, business goals, and opportunities. We use this to create a digital strategy for your business. This strategy affects web design, website content, and any and all ongoing digital marketing efforts. We identify key performance indicators (KPIs) that help us measure against baseline website performance – website visibility, engagement, and conversions. We look for actionable insights in our data that report to our clients every month. These insights along with our recommendations can be provided to a company’s in-house marketing team that we partner with as an extension of their department or offer solutions we can fully perform with our team.
We work with our clients on a month-to-month basis after our websites are deployed. This holds us to be accountable for increased performance of lead-generation for their business month after month. We ensure new strategies, ongoing website efforts, and digital marketing campaigns are effective and cost-efficient.
Web Design Capabilities
616 Marketing Group is a WordPress web design and development agency in Grand Rapids, MI. Even though our capabilities extend beyond WordPress, we like to focus on our core competencies to deliver an outstanding website design solution. The WordPress platform is the world's largest open-source website content management system (CMS) which allows us to create aesthetically pleasing lead-generating websites. The advanced functionality of this platform allows us to work with many powerful features such as e-commerce websites, photo galleries, video galleries, blogging, portfolio showcase, customer reviews, interactive maps, social media integration, email marketing/newsletter subscription, event registration, customized contact forms, and more.
- Professional Websites - Stand out from the crowd, while having an easy to navigate site with a great user-experience.
- Responsive Web Design - Functions across all devices including desktops, laptops, tablets, and smartphones.
- WordPress Web Design - The World's #1 open-source Content Management System (CMS) allows you to easily update pages after they are built out.
- eCommerce Web Design - Sell products on your site, manage inventory, process orders, multiple shipping options, multiple payment solutions, manage promotions, cross-sells and other features in the customer's checkout process. We build your eCommerce website and show you how to run it with ease.
Whether you're looking for a new website or an overhaul of your current web design, we're here to help you.
616 Marketing Group provides WordPress web design services in Grand Rapids, MI focusing on creating, maintaining, and optimizing lead-generation websites and overall web presences for service-based businesses in West Michigan that are looking to stand-out from their competition with an effective user experience (UX), engaging content, strategic design and messaging that easily communicates your competitive advantages, and create a stream of new referrals from their website every month.
Concentrating on user-experience, web design strategy, and engaging content keeps prospects tuned into your website to stay on your website longer. This results in higher search engine rankings on Google and helps turn casual browsers into more committed followers and leads for your business.
Our responsive web design ensures optimized function and performance across all device form factors from desktop, tablet, and mobile devices.
Web Design is so much more than colors, photos, and font type. It’s about sharing your company’s story, how you solve your customer’s challenges, and promoting your offerings in a strategic way that stands out to your target audience.
The Need for Better Web Design
There is no one size fits all approach to web design. Every business is different and every target-audience is unique. However, there are many common needs required for a successful web design and overall web presence.
A business can pay for a lot of traffic to their website, but if their web design is not a good user-experience, not compatible on mobile devices, has too much clutter, disorganized navigation, etc. all that paid traffic will go to waste.
Any visibility online is great – but visitors need to go to a website that engages them with stand-out design and content. When the website visitor is engaged they are more likely to convert into a lead or online sale such as picking up the phone to call you or fill out a lead-generation contact form.
616 Marketing group has been amazing to work with! We began our website building search by working with various "do it yourself platforms" such as Wix in the hopes of throwing something basic together quickly and inexpensively. After consistently struggling to get the format where we wanted, we gave Stephen at 616 a call. The knowledge he possessed BLEW US AWAY. On top of that, they put the site up ahead of schedule after we expressed a need for them to do so. This company is very responsive and is genuinely dedicated to helping your company succeed. I've learned there is so much more to building a website then just building a website, and these guys are the ones to help you do it.
Started my practice in Dec of 2012 and needed a website. Found Digital Designs and was impressed with their presentation and all that they offer. Stephen's commitment to excellence is second to none. He is always trying to make the website better even all these months later. I highly recommend this company for their work ethics. Thanks for a awesome website.
Stephen and his team did an incredible job on my new website and were more than willing to work with my tight schedule. The website is exactly what I was looking for: easy to update and hands off as far as hosting and update management.
Our company has been impressed with the professional and courteous staff at 616 Marketing. They are super responsive and easy to communicate with on our website design and our Google marketing. I would highly recommend their services if you are looking to increase your online traffic and enhance your website presence.
I can't say enough about our web design, our hits on our site, and the increased business we have gotten from the site. Stephan and his team gave outstanding service all through the project of web design to implementation. They even designed our Logo ... which I have seen none better for any Wedding DJ firm including those in Chicago and New York. Outstanding results.
Very complete security audit of my Wordpress website and hosting environment with a nice report of action items to be taken to make my system more secure.